ZinesFromOuterSpace Humor

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:27:12 UTC 2012

Let's call the ZiP calling cards None of Your Business cards! As in

Name: Glamortramp
Real name: None of Your Business!
Address: None of Your Business!
Occupation: None of Your Business!

Also, I think I'll work this up into an article. Or does someone else want
to?

*FACEBOOK SUICIDE*
*Recently I was saddened to hear that a friend of mine decided to end it
all. He never sent a word or told people what he was planning to do. The
next thing we knew, his profile was gone - I couldn't find him anywhere on
Facebook. If you or someone you love is contemplating Facebook Suicide,
please.....reach out....get help. Don't delete your profile without talking
to someone first. Remember: It's never so dark as the hour before dawn.*