ZinesFromOuterSpace James turned in a great interview w/ Alex Peake for ZiP02....

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Mon Mar 19 00:18:44 UTC 2012

He tried to send this to the zine list earlier but got the address wrong
so I'm posting it for him
Great job on the interview James....I'm reading it right now. It's what we
needed for a Feature.
I'm thinking of following up on the Kink.com idea as feature for
ZiP03....me + another ZiPPer will take a guided tour of the space (they
give those, right?) & turn that into some fun.
I'm @ the Bridge right now & RMS gives his talk in a half hour....
James' original message follows.
And in answer to one of J's questions....no specific format for
footnotes/references yet, no....