ZinesFromOuterSpace Flattry will get you everywhere

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Fri Mar 2 09:27:15 UTC 2012

> Our online outlet for the zine now has a flattr plugin running!

Awesome, thanks for getting on this so soon, Herr Krotefrosch. (Are you
even in Chico yet?) I'm going to set mine up tomorrow / today after the
sun comes up.

Quick note in the meantime: This Sunday, March 4th, is INDEED the date of
both the psychedelic / Ayahuasca event at Noisebridge (2pm) and the Know
Your Rights / Protect Your Digital Privacy salon organized by Rachel Lyra
(3pm at another location, I forget but I can find it). I can't go to both,
but I would like both to be covered for ZiP. I am committed to attending
the Protect Your Privacy salon. Can anyone else on the zine list commit to
attending / participating in / recording the Ayahuasca discussion at
Noisebridge this Sunday?

I'll try the zine list first & then expand outward.

gl at m aka Tony

PS my pets: If all the things covered at our meeting tonight come to
fruition - hell, if even half of them do - ZiP02 is gonna be one hell of a
plump little package, a rocking horse winner, a sweet talkin devil of a
springtime surprise, a hot little number for our happy hacking public! Yee
haw