ZinesFromOuterSpace Stallman: booger-eating

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:36:09 UTC 2012

>From the famous "rider"; can we do anything about this?

* I am an avid earwax collector and sometimes enjoy viewing other
people's earwax collections, particularly if it is a large one with
individually labeled jars, compiled over centuries from a person's own
ancestors and relatives, and accompanied, if possible, by traditional
folk dancing.  Try to let me know in advance the rough extent of the
collection so I can locate relevant pages from my notes, and also
bring an appropriate instrument; I certainly wouldn't want to
embarrass anyone by bringing a double-reeded recorder to a Slobovian
filk! Please don't start an earwax collection just to amuse me,
though. Taking earwax samples is a medically delicate procedure, and
improper earwax collection can cause permanent ear injury, which will
haunt you long after I'm gone.