ZinesFromOuterSpace ZiP02 update - pending RMS approval

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:56:39 UTC 2012

OK, so Jessie was right, RMS wants me to make some changes to his interview
- minor ones, mostly - so printing has again been delayed a couple days.
Actually, I'm having quite a bit of fun corresponding with Stallman on
this. He's a cool guy. Nitpicky, but I appreciate that, & I'm the same way
- you have to be if you've worked as a copy editor. He's sharp as a whip,
too. Says he doesn't have the memory he used to have, but I think his
memory at 59 is probably better than mine right now, at 24 (in
hexadecimal)....

I think we've pretty much finalized it at this point....I expect he'll give
me the go-ahead on Wednesday....so I should have the print copies for all
you contributors by Thursday or Friday for sure.

Get ahold of me if you're not going to be at Noisebridge in the next few
days so I know how to get your copy of ZiP02 to you...

TONY