ZinesFromOuterSpace The Zine update

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu May 10 22:46:03 UTC 2012

>   So, below is what I was able to find will looking for shit to help us
> with the Zine this afternoon.  I sold my two remaining copies to Bird and
> Beckett bookstore (all I had to do was describe it to the owner as the
> coolest thing since pre-sliced, vegan cheese) so you have $20 coming your
> way.

That's funny as my tagline for Dreck, a megazine I created in Portland
some years ago, was "the greatest thing since xeroxed Wonder Bread!"

> Tony, if you are able to give me more copies I will
> take
> them to bookstores all over the place.

They're coming!

>I go to the Eastbay every other day and know a lot of independent shops
in >the city.

Do you know 1984 in Oakland? That's the one I want to check on for printing.

> Successes so far!!!*
> Needles and Pens, 16th and Mission

D'you mean you went back there? Or you're just listing them from when I
went there....I just want to be sure we don't duplicate.

Thanks again for all your excellent promo work!

Glam/Tony