ZinesFromOuterSpace First planning meeting for ZiP03

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat May 12 05:05:52 UTC 2012

*1st ZiP03 planning session*
Next Thursday, May 17th, 8pm at Noisebridge.
Yeah?
I thought we'd start by going through ZiP02 and doing a page by page
critique.

I already have a list of possible articles/themes/ideas started that I'll
post as an open Google doc soon.

How many people spotted "Gnu's not LINUX" (OUCH!) on Zx0043 and in the
crossword puzzle clues?
Yeah, I'll never live that down, I know....

Tony

I cc'd a few n00bs on this who I thought might be interested in
helping....maybe I should post to the general discuss list too? I'm totally
into having new people on board for this next one. Tell anyone you know who
might be interested