ZinesFromOuterSpace printing

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun May 20 21:25:56 UTC 2012

*On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:37 PM, James Sundquist <sundquistjames at gmail.com
*

> *Bird and beckett owner eric mentioned autumn express on mission *

I was planning to use Autumn Express for my next print job, but this one I
dropped off today at Office Max, Dara already greenlit it. Will be ready on
Tuesday. So I'll have ZiP business cards in 2 new styles AND a bunch of
fresh print copies of ZiP02 for the meeting on Thursday night. I'm open to
having the meetings somewhere other than Noisebridge, but the default
setting is so much easier to go with when you're lazy, & most of the
contributors are NB regulars....

T.

I hope the blonde gal @ Modern Times didn't steal that copy of ZiP02. Get
names from now on when you drop off! This isn't ingratitude, James....I
appreciate what you did.