ZinesFromOuterSpace fiscal sponsorship

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun May 27 06:27:18 UTC 2012

Maybe. Lemme think it over. The response lately to ZiP02 has been good
enough to feel confident about the possibility of expanding it, but I need
a reliable team that's invested in creating it along with me, which has
been lacking. Most people are too busy with other projects. No one came to
the meeting on Thursday (and I wasn't feeling well, yet made it a point to
come to NB anyway for the meeting!) So that sucked a bit. I'm considering
how to recruit more people to help make ZiP03. I gained a couple tonight, I
think, already.

So yeah, maybe next Tuesday...but I might go to HNJ.

Ccing to a few of the zine people to save multiple messages.