ZinesFromOuterSpace 3rd issue of Zine in Progress will finally be in print this Thursday!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:18:30 UTC 2012

Yes, this Thursday at Five Minutes of Fame at Noisebridge, I plan to have
the first print copies of ZiP03 on hand to sell / give to contributors.
The sale price is $7 per copy, same as with ZiP02, which was the same size
& format as well.
I hope you're all going to come to NB for 5MoF this Thursday, 8 to 10pm!
It's gonna be interesting. We want to re-establish it as one of the key NB
events. $5 to 10 suggested donation, no one turned away.
FLyers/announcements for anyone who hasn't already seen them:

http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/flyer_5MoF_15Nov121.jpg
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/5moF

Look for the announcement that ZiP03 is online in the next couple days.
If anyone wants to help me test-print the first copies this Tuesday or
Wednesday, let me know....
and most importantly, we need money to print!
It costs $5 or so to print one copy of ZiP, with its mixed color & black &
white pages. I can't afford to print many myself, only donations will
enable ample print copies to be available.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!
Sorry so late on Z03 but we think you'll be impressed with the end result.

TTYS

+11+

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*