ZinesFromOuterSpace printing is under way

The Whimsical Wizard of ZiP zipzine at riseup.net
Wed Nov 21 15:29:11 UTC 2012

Word to the zine-wise,

Yesterday a bundle of printed pages was dropped off @ Noisebridge. It's
the color pages (including front+back cover) of ZiP03! Tomorrow Mr.
Longshanks will be @ the hackerspace all day doing one of 3 things: 1)
preparing a feast, 2) feasting, and 3) prepping pages of ZiP03 for
distribution.

Then once we have the rest of the (black & white) pages printed — early
next week, most likely, since things are bound to be a little slowed down
this weekend — we will have our first batch of printed copies of ZiP03.

But we will aim to have the whole thing online to read / download /
self-print by this weekend. An announcement to that effect will be
forthcoming....

Keep Making Zines!

-WWZ
(The Whimsical Wizard of ZiP)