ZinesFromOuterSpace Zines For Prisoners

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:45:00 UTC 2012

I checked my PO box the other day for the first time in a while & found,
among the flotsam & jetsam, a letter from a prison inmate, addressed to
"Zine in Progress," pleading for reading material. "There is no library
where I am....any decent rags or zines are impossible to get ahold of."
(Full story here <http://zine.noisebridge.net/archives/1832> if you wish.)

I'm writing a reply & want to send a package back to him this week, but
I've recently lost basically everything I own. I'm sure I can find plenty
of ephemera lying around the city, but if anyone has anything they'd like
me to send to this poor guy maybe you could leave it at Noisebridge, on the
shelves where the Tshirts & stickers are maybe, or anywhere w/ a note &
just let me know where you stashed it. I'll make a point to stop in some
time this week before I send the package off. (If I can get in....I haven't
been to NB for over a month & it sounds like the gate policy has only
become more complicated in the meantime...?)

TLLT

PS anyone wanna write a page or two of news+current events (hacker-related)
or maybe create a wordfinder puzzle or hacker mad lib for ZiP03? LMK....you
can contribute!

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*