ZinesFromOuterSpace Finishing ZiP03

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 16:22:12 UTC 2012

Hey hacker-zinesters,

ZiP assistant editor/co-founder here, sorry we've been incommunicado for
awhile. I'm co-hosting a sidewalk sale in the
Mission<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/3258472194.html>this
weekend w/ my friend Seahorse. (Come on by if you want! You can sell
or donate, too! We're at the SF Tenants Union, 558 Capp St, just a few
blocks from Noisebridge!) Once the sale is over today I have one driving
goal for this week: Finish ZiP03 <http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/ch3/>,
get it online & in print ( a few copies at least). That's gotta get done
before the Activist Season kicks off this weekend w/ the Be-in, followed by
S17, 10/10, etc. Now is ZiP03's last chance.....stay tuned!

We could still use a little help copy-editing or designing pages from
anyone who wishes.

ToNY
on behalf of Whimzy/ZiP