ZinesFromOuterSpace Dylan Frieday it is then....

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:16:21 UTC 2012

FYI zine peeps: we have been shamefully distracted or otherwise entangled
for ages now, but ZiP03 IS still going to be finished, and SOON. Here is a
revised list of contents as it currently stands, as a teaser for those on
the mailing list. Pages in red are ones not yet finalized or lacking
illustration.

Word to the wise: I plan to be @ NB much of the day tomorrow working on a
database project w/ a friend who is brand new to NB, I'll be giving him a
tour of the space! If any of you are around tomorrow from 2pm on, say Hi if
ya want.
*
*
*Tony Longshanks*
Alternate Realities Consultant & Co-Founder
ZiP MegaZine <http://zine.noisebridge.net>