*ZinesFromOuterSpace* removing zine list

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 1 16:02:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,

listowner no longer wants to be associated with noisebridge.  We've
never removed a list before.

Glancing at the archives, it seems there isn't much of a community on
the list, with nearly no activity since January.

If someone wants to take over listownership, let me know and I'll
transfer the list to you.

In the absence of a new listowner, I'm inclined to disable the list.

I'm thinking this will consist of
 - disable subscribing to the list
 - remove the existing subscribers
 - set the listowner to a blackhole address
 - edit the description to indicate that the list is defunct

I'm not interested in deleting the list from mailman since that would
presumably remove the archives, which may well be useful in the future.

(Unfortunately I'm not sure if this message will go out to the zine@
list since the listowner might no longer be interested in approving
posts.)

-andy