*ZinesFromOuterSpace* This list is on life support

gl@mortr@mp glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu Aug 1 17:40:24 UTC 2013

Hi zine people,

Recently I, the creator of this list & of ZiP MegaZine, was banned from
Noisebridge---a hackerspace I'd spent two years promoting to all my
friends, & countless hours protecting from unsavory parasites---a rather
bitter reward for all the time & love I'd put into that space, I can't
help thinking. I'm frankly pretty F***ing pissed off about it, & have no
desire to continue this list, which had fallen into disuse sometime ago in
any event (due to the very sluggish response rate & apparent lack of
interest). I'll be obliterating the list within the next few days unless
someone else steps up to take over, in which case I will gladly hand over
the passwords & be on my way. So, speak now or forever hold your "peace."

Tony L. LeTigre aka glamortramp aka The Whimsical Wizard of ZiP aka....oh,
never mind

--
Glam...or tramp?