zines*not*drama ZiP.3 online + website makeover + printing

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:19:05 UTC 2013

I went *Command Line* last night for the first time EVER! That's how we
uploaded those PDFs.
I'm reading about FTP / Terminal commands now
Also studying MySQL b/c I'm custom-designing a database—another first
You'll never grow old as long as you keep learning & trying new things,
I've always believed....

+11+