ZinesFromOuterSpace! Is Noisebridge an Anarchist Hackerspace?

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:29:34 UTC 2013

ZiP03 is even more almost finished!

I'm sending this to the zine list in advance of the general public as a
treat for those subscribed (& a few others).

We just uploaded a bunch more pages, including Danny's essay *Is
Noisebridge an Anarchist
Hackerspace?*<http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/ch3/zx0095%C6%92_web>,
Liz's *Anarchafeminist
Hackerhive<http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/ch3/zx008b%C6%92_web>
,* Daravinne's feature article *Geeks &
Depression*<http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/ch3/zx009a-2> (which
I want all hackers in the universe to read), & my poem *The
Survivor*<http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/ch3/zx00ad%C6%92_web>(which
is the penultimate page of the zine).

Now I just have to finish my last piece, *"The Night I Slept At
Noisebridge,"* make corrections to a few other pages, & it's ALL DONE. And
I'm never making another zine again after this.

(Just kidding.)

And yes, there will be print copies. Eventually. Soon, we hope.

+11+

PS. If I'm sending these updates to anyone twice (zine subscriber + Cc) LMK
& I'll cut it, I have a hard time keeping track.

PPS. I'm going to *start an offset press + printshop!* I have expert help. *We
need a 3rd.* Look for a post soon w/ more info.