ZinesFromOuterSpace! Tea Not Prison / meeting this Wednesday 8pm

gl@mortr@mp glamortramp at riseup.net
Tue Jan 29 01:27:15 UTC 2013

Hey zinester-printer people,

Two more pages of ZiP03 are up, bringing us very close indeed to
completion. This article concerns my friend Oshan, owner of OmShan Tea in
the Mission, which recently (& sadly) closed. He is to be sentenced on
Feb. 28th.

http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/zx008E%C6%92_web.jpg
http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/zx008F%C6%92_web.jpg

I hope to be able to send out the OFFICIAL RELEASE announcement within the
next couple days. This Wednesday Jan. 30 at 8pm we're having an informal
meeting at Noisebridge, our first in quite a while, to discuss
zine-making, printing, self-publishing, & the offset press+printshop I'm
starting w/ the help of my friend Stan. (We are looking for a qualified
3rd partner in that enterprise, BTW!) We'll probably meet in the section
of the hackerspace where the 3D printers & lasercutter are. I'll
definitely be there til 10pm, probably later. I'm going to show Lucy some
basics of using InDesign to do zine layouts. Come if you like! RSVP nice
but not required.

Tony

--
Glam...or tramp?