ZinesFromOuterSpace a bunch more pages of ZiP03 are up

Lucy (diN0bot) Mendel a.downy.hint at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:01:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tony and everyone -

I'd like to get involved (haven't been involved before). Is anyone up for
some kind of collaborating / brainstorming /working session at NoiseBridge
this Sunday or next weekend? I'm not sure where we are in the upcoming ZIP
process: (a) I'd love to learn more about how to make zine's with more than
a typewriter, pens and a copier, and (b) I'd love to contribute, so maybe a
bit of a community-finding and then writing session could be fun.

Lucy.