ZinesFromOuterSpace! a spark of life returns

gl@mortr@mp glamortramp at riseup.net
Sun Jan 27 16:18:09 UTC 2013

Lucy et. al,

Combing through my recent mail I realized I got this & never responded. I
will try to do so later today for sure. FYI we're going to start having
regular meetings at Noisebridge again, maybe we'll even aim for one this
week. We used to hold ZFOS/ZiP meetings Thursday at Noisebridge 8 or 9pm
start time. WOuld that work for you or you'd prefer another time? (You
mentioned Sunday I believe...)

I was @ NB all yesterday for Aaron Swartz' hackathon/memorial. Lots of
people. Lots of energy. I'm helping organize a big fundraiser to take
place in March or April to raise money for the space (NB is hard up
$$-wise.) And my friend STan is going to help me start an offset
press/free printshop. So it's all starting to come together....

TTYS (in person I hope)

Glam/TOny

Glam...or tramp?