*ZinesFromOuterSpace* Your zine has been reviewed on XEROGRAPHY DEBT

gl@mortr@mp glamortramp at riseup.net
Thu Jun 6 02:15:27 UTC 2013

[Following is a response to message quoted below re: ZiP reviewed in
forthcoming issue of Xerography Debt]

Superb news, thanks Maynard! Forwarding your message to a few in the ZiP
circle, & BTW ZiPPerheads, I happen to have in my possession the first two
complete printed copies EVER of ZiP #3, which I surreptitiously printed at
my place of sort-of-employment the other day...I just have to get them
properly collated & bound, then they'll be floating around Noisebridge
starting this weekend. Not the best quality, & later than late, but I do
what I can. Better-quality contributor copies are still going to
happen...one of these days...soon-ish.

Tony
Editor-in-Theory & Ulterior Realities Consultant
ZiP MegaZine

--
Glam...or tramp?