[Digitalarchivists] Tentative Workshop dates

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 04:06:49 UTC 2014

Andrew,

My thanks to you for going full speed ahead with this is only equalled by
my disappointment that I, the society librarian, will not be there to
participate myself (I fly to Bolivia for a month on the 29th).  That said,
I will surely pass along your email to our council and those members who've
expressed an interest in volunteering with the library.  I'll let you know
more when I'm back at a real computer.

Side note, I got word from Daniel Reetz recently.  Will update soon.

Best,

Danny