[Digitalarchivists] Meeting Notes

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Fri May 30 19:14:10 UTC 2014

Hey everybody,

Here are the notes from our last two meetings!

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Digital_Archivists_2014-05-22
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Digital_Archivists_2014-05-29

We've been really busy working on our existing book scanner, plotting to
build a better (and much cheaper) portable scanner for the blind, and
connecting with libraries and universities that have major scanning
projects in the works.

If you're curious about this stuff but haven't come to a meeting yet, now
is a great time! And, as always, give a shout on the list if you have a
book you'd like to scan. We'll meet you at Noisebridge with cameras.

Cheers,
John