[Digitalarchivists] Fwd: archivist kit

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:35:27 UTC 2015

I said yes.  Awaiting Daniel's reply.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Daniel Reetz" <danreetz at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 5, 2015 8:07 PM
Subject: archivist kit
To: "Danny Newman" <newmy51 at gmail.com>

Danny,
I have an Archivist kit that's missing the following:

1. LEDs (will advise which to buy, about $60 for the pair)
2. LED sockets (will advise, about $10)
3. Bike skewers (These clamp the cradle, cheap)
4. Adjustable bungees (cheap).
5. Glass.

One piece of wood still needs painting. All side drilling and other work
done. You can have it for the actual cost of shipping, but I need to know
by tomorrow (Friday, 3/6) as I have to vacate my workshop. I'm thinking of
this as supporting the group at Noisebridge, let me know if that's not
right. I don't want it to go immediately into the hands of the Internet
Archive, but I don't mind them seeing it, either.

--
Daniel Reetz
www.danreetz.com