[Fab] Dustpocalypse

Jacob Fenwick jacob.fenwick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:11:13 UTC 2014

Oops... sent a little too soon.
I walked into the shop, and there was so much dust that there were clouds
thick in the air and I started coughing.
In general people should clean up after themselves.
I vacuumed up a bit and tried some of the machines.
One of the lathes seems to be broken, but one is functional.
I took some plastic and covered up the lathes and the milling machine since
sawdust + hot metal chips could = fire.
I also noticed the grinder doesn't have rests, which is a bit dangerous, so
if I can find some angle and a bandsaw I might try to fix it.
I'll be around for the rest of the month, so I may stop in a bit more and
see what I can do to improve things.
Could really use a new vacuum in there... it sucks, in the wrong way.