[Fab] Dustpocalypse

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:38:43 UTC 2014

hello to an Artisan's Asylum alum,

The shop vac was 'taken out of space' permanently and no one that I
know, knows where it went of to.

If anyone is doing regular work in the fab room they could have a go
at raising funds for a replacement vac system. Noisebridge has
meetings on Tuesday evening, if you go, or put a direct item on the
agenda with as much detail and persuasive points as you can muster,
you may get traction.

The model that used to be in the shop was great ~$300 Fein, and in the
end it is *wholly* replaceable and in reach with the riches and desire
of SF/NB peoples.

As for the grinder rests, the same. Much easier to replace those though.

-r. miloh

reference material :
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-December/041541.html