[Neuro] Fwd from Margaux Phares on Facebook

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Sat Jan 30 21:42:14 UTC 2016

> I'm forwarding this message from Margaux Phares, who left a message on the Noisebridge Facebook page:
>
>      "Hi there, I'm a science journalist with MIT researching tDCS for a piece I'm writing. I came across your
> group on Meetup and I'm intrigued -- are you doing anything with brain stimulation/hacking this week? I'm in the
> area for a few days and would love to check out what you're up to with it. Otherwise does anyone in your group
> work with tDCS and be open to chat for a few minutes?  I can be reached here ormphares at mit.edu. <https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/neuro>  Thanks,
> looking forward to hearing your thoughts!"
>
> J answered her, and gave her Jade's email address.
>

> Best,
>
> Mitch.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll reach out to mphares with info on the Wednesday night Neurohacking at Noisebridge. We haven't done much with tDCS. There have been hackers at Noisebridge in the past working with tDCS, perhaps they can chime in here.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/TDCS

-Kevin

P.S. Sorry if the formatting of this message is bizarre.. my subscription settings to this list prevented me from receiving a proper message to reply to.