[Neuro] Neuro Group

Alex Merlin Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 00:08:35 UTC 2017

Oh, awesome! I'm in Austria for Ars Electronica right now, and will be
passing through Paris next week. Want to meet up?

I've been to a couple of Noisebridge's neuro meetups, but it was quite a
while ago. Still, it would be cool to make a connection. Here's some EEG
hacks I've worked on :) http://alexglow.com/pages/brains.html

- merlin

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 1:45 AM, Morgan Hough <morgan.hough at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Alvaro,
>
> I am not sure but I would be interested in similar questions. I am also
> interested to see if there is a nice connection that can be made with La
> Paillasse in Paris. Neuro would be a good fit. Love to hear about anything
> active. If people are interested in covering brainhack material let me know
> too. That's the kind of stuff we work on. Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Morgan
>
> > On Sep 9, 2017, at 15:56, Alvaro Ramos <ramosalvaro131313 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering if this group is active. I was interested in joining. I
> am really interested in neuroscience/neuroimaging and I wanted to know what
> you do.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >

> > Alvaro

diy electronics and more ☆ alexglow.com
my favorite hardware projects ☆ hackster.io/alexs-faves