[Neuro] Neuro Group

Morgan Hough morgan.hough at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 00:26:39 UTC 2017

Cool. Glad I said something. I have to go to Canada first so I might miss you but please keep in touch. I am trying to help start an openneuro lab there with some Paris researchers. There is a nice variety of projects to be involved with from openneuro anatomy among others. Love to see who's interested in this kind of thing at noisebridge. Also, how many people are involved with neurotechx or would be interested in learning more about it? Is anyone connected with biohub here? Lots to learn about right now.

Cheers,

-Morgan