[Android-dev] hacking android at noisebridge

Edward 'Azi' Cragg azimandias at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:39:23 UTC 2011

I'm on my way to the meeting tonight,  There is a member of the Android
Meetup group, Rob Brown, who would like to discuss potential use of the
space for a scheduled Android meetup.

The consensus notion seems to be Tuesdays and or Thursdays in the
Afternoons.  Jehan Tremback is also interested.

If I hear any other 'go aheads', I think I'll make this a meeting agenda
item for tonight.

-Azi