[Bio] BioBoard documentation

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:13:44 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

Have put all the pictures I've taken of the BioBoard project so far on
Picasa <https://picasaweb.google.com/rikke.c.rasmussen/BioBoard20110412#> so
you can all access them for your documentation if need be. Michael has also
offered to assist with writing/layouting/proofing/etc., so please feel free
to ask him for help if you're getting stressed out about it.

Also check out the awesome work Charlie has done the
temperature<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/BioBoard/Documentation/Temperature>
wiki
so far!

Last, but not least - just want to share a really positive thought with you
all here in the final stressful phase of the project: Complete strangers
have handed us $900 bucks to build almost anything we liked, we've built 2½
out of 4 probes (only expected 2) and generally achieved pretty much what we
set out to do. And best of all, made brilliant new friends in the process -
so don't let the pressure get to you, we've already won this thing! =)

/Rikke