[Bio] Finally

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:41:47 UTC 2011

Hey people,

Just wanted to let you know that I've completed the last blog
post<http://www.element14.com/community/blogs/bioboardblog/2011/05/04/happily-ever-after>-
hopefully to your collective satisfaction. Also want to tell you all
that
you are a singularly awesome group, and that I've really enjoyed working and
interacting with you all - hope we'll be doing many more awesome things
together in the future.

Also see the forwarded mail from Mitch - not for the personal glory (sweet
though it is ;-)), but for the fact that the BioBoard and Biobridge was the
first that came to Mitch's mind when he was queried on cool projects
happening at Noisebride.

I've said it before, and I'll happily say it again: guys, you rock!!

Look forward to celebrating on Monday, prize or no prize.

/Rikke