[Bio] some more pics for bioboard project

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:11:08 UTC 2011

> BTW, Marc may have a better "screenshot" of that last graph.

Here are the screenshots I have so far:

  http://ven.li/bio/

56: fake data from test program.

29: temperature only. first probe we attached.

54: first page you see. list of projects and button to start new project.

66: welcome page after creating a project (before data has been
received). I intend for this these bullet points to simply be links to
relevant parts of the wiki documentation for now.

17: NIR probe from yesterday. large peak is the probe being moved from
water into some other kind of liquid (kombucha?) and back again. slow
steady rise after the peak is buildup of bubbles. tiny drop at the end
is disappearance of bubbles after the probe was shaken.

44: temperature and NIR on same graph from yesterday. I need to fix
the graph scaling here.

All of the code for the web app and log server is now on Github:

 https://github.com/BioBridge

A guide for setting up and testing the software is available here:

 https://github.com/BioBridge/BioBoardSite

This guide is Ubuntu-specific right now. I hope to be able to make a
guide for at least Windows tonight.

I have licensed the code under the GNU AGPLv3.

If anyone wants access to modify these repositories, let me know.

--
Marc