[Bio] Collaboration for DIY Bio!

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 07:20:26 UTC 2011

Yes! I would be super stoked to take both of these projects one serious step
further - absolutely agree that a wider sensor array and smoother UI would a
great improvement and make the sum total a truly awesome educational tool.

We've also started seriously discussing planning workshops and talks to
promote the project and DIY bio & electronics - maybe we could work together
on creating a body of educational material (building and calibrating
sensors, planning basic experiments, simple DIY bio tools, etc.) to go with
the documentation and tutorials we've already made?

Think Mark Sanders from Agent Silverfox is organizing a GGHC meet-up at
Maker Faire - maybe we could use that to get together if people's schedules
don't allow for additional time in the Bay Area?

/Rikke