[Bio] maker faire TODO list

Otute Akiti oakiti at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:38:49 UTC 2011

Sorry to have missed the Monday meeting. Even though we are not among the
finalists, I agree with Rikke. This was a solid fun effort that has a lot of
promise and I certainly had fun. In the near tern, I will work on making a
functional pH probe. No guarantees that it will be ready by MF, but I will
try.

Cheers,

-Otute