[Bio] We are DONE!!

Charlie Sellers csellers42 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 17:12:51 UTC 2011

Indeed, great job by everyone!  The video is great, and looks just like we
planned when we were shooting it - thanks for the hard work, and we owe you more
whiskey Sean!

I agree that the wiki should be locked down, and:
	* the schematic for the thermistor is not the one I put in the blog, which has
the R1 and R2 in it, but it got changed
	* if you go up to the top of the present wiki page and click on the "bioboard"
link - in order to navigate back to some master page for the project - then you
get our initial wiki, which is a little confusing.  Any way to do this better,
like have a quick intoduction to the project on the BioBoard/documentation page
followed by the table of content currently there?  That then would be the master
starting place for anyone looking for the first time, and we could reference it
very easily.
Thanks to all for the opportunity,

Charlie