[Bio] We are DONE!!

Marc Juul marcjc at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:56:57 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Charlie Sellers <csellers42 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I agree that the wiki should be locked down.

One thing I noticed about the wiki: The license is not open/free.
Someone set it to Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
Share-Alike. The Non-Commercial clause is not compatible with the idea
of free/open as defined by the Open Source Definition or Free Software
Definition. In my opinion we should license the documentation under
the same license as Wikipedia uses, namely Creative Commons
Attribution Share-Alike.

As I previously mentioned, I have licensed the source code for the
server-side stuff under AGPLv3. I would suggest that we license the
Arduino code under GPLv3 unless anyone else has any objections.

--
Marc