[Bio] We are DONE!!

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:35:50 UTC 2011

Arh, doh!

Looks like the last minute stress caused more than one slip up. The
thermistor schematic is entirely my fault - meant to add Rolf's sketch, not
overwrite the one Charlie had put up (sorry, Charlie).

Agree on the proposed additions and re-structuring of the wiki, but I do
think we should leave it until after the results have been announced on
Friday. Also agree that the license should be completely open - haven't
touched that, though, so at least that's not me ;-)

Had a very bad bad, though - all the links I've posted to the blog link to
the temperature, not to the different pages listed...don't know how this
happened, but the site was under pretty heavy pressure last night and came
up with some funky errors - will ask whether we might be allowed to change
that, since it's not our fault...

Sorry about that =/

/Rikke