[Noisebridge-board] initial members list and motion

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:47:08 UTC 2008

Hi Jonas,

I don't know if anyone answered you about this.  (I'm just catching up on some emails -- from which I'm WAY behind.)

There's been some talk about creating a "sustaining membership".  Would that be something you'd be interested in?  Of course, you (and everyone) is welcome on the email lists and the IRC channel, which is another way to stay involved on some level.

See you in Berlin soon!

Mitch.

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:30:41 +1100From: jsk at yesco.orgTo: board at lists.noisebridge.netSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] initial members list and motionAlso,

silly me would like to be a member of some sorts, feel I had some play in it, but I cannot really be part-taking in many activities except from Sydney. Let me know how I could feel part of it. Still toying with the idea of a hackspace in Sydney, slowly meeting people (some from Barcamp) who I need to plant the idea with...

I'm looking forward to visit you folks in the spring, hopefully I should have time to fly to calif...

/jonas