[Noisebridge-board] initial members list and motion

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:40:42 UTC 2008

Hi Andy, all,

Sorry for the hugely long delay in catching up with some emails.  Life's been crazy (and fun) on the road...

I've attached the membership spreadsheet.  There are several worksheet tabs.  Please ignore the first two tabs ("inc & exp" and "dues").  The third tab (if haven't missed anyone) is a list of all people who have paid dues -- these are the people I've called "Members".  The followring tabs are the people who have paid their dues for the listed month.

Please let me know if something does not make sense.

Cheers,
Mitch.

------------------> Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:41:30 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] initial members list and motion> > Mitch, all -> > We need to go through the formal member induction process; the board> needs to pass a motion adopting a membership process and an initial set> of members.> > I'm going to consult the Nolo Nonprofit book to ensure we do something> reasonable, and I hope to have the legalese in place today or tomorrow.> Since Mitch is travelling for the next while, we'll want to do it by> unanimous written consent of the board -- send a PDF to Mitch, he prints> and signs and fedexes it to SF, and we all sign.> > The one thing I need to do this is the list of founding members. I'm> open to suggestions, but I was going to assume it was everyone who'd> paid membership dues in November before the institution of our formal> membership process.> > Mitch, could you send out the list? And possibly also the list of> people who paid dues in October? (I think that one was on the mailing> list already.)> > -andy> _______________________________________________> Board mailing list> Board at lists.noisebridge.net> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/board