[Noisebridge-board] RE: membership dues for November

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 22:50:20 UTC 2008

> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:57:01 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: membership dues for November> > On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 06:37:07PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:> > In the freezer there's also a receipt from Skye for making keys. I'm> > not sure, but I think he may have gotten the money from the drink> > money.> > I don't believe so, I think Skye was going to wait for that> reimbursement through whatever our normal money process is. (Er, what> is it?, I wonder idly.)> > -andy

I actually paid him from the drink money, since it was handy when we were both there yesterday.  I put a note on the envolope in the freezer, where there's other such notes about the freezer money.

This isn't exactly an official procedure.  It would be good to come up with one.

The freezer money could be considered Petty Cash.  And we should probably keep track of drink money for our planning and income/expense purposes.

That reminds me -- I should leave the "Welcome" checks with someone while I'm away, in case someone needs them (though I'd imagine any check could be generated with the online Bill Pay).

Mitch.