[Noisebridge-board] payments while treasurer away

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Nov 7 21:54:36 UTC 2008

Surely the bank website will maintain this information... but it would
be useful to know more about each transaction.  We should probably have
a general case strategy anyway; I know I have received payments to pass
on to Mitch later and I haven't tracked them all that well.

How about:
* give the person you received it from a written receipt
* email treasurer at noisebridge.net with the dollar amount, date, person,
and reason
* give money (check, cash, etc) to treasurer or depositor as soon as
possible
* depositor other than treasurer emails treasurer at noisebridge.net with
amount of deposit and date

Have I missed anything?