[Noisebridge-board] Insurance update

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:02:07 UTC 2008

Pauline Nagata from MIF insurance has sent us two forms:

First form: a notice that our underwriter is not based in CA and is not
subject to some CA regulations.
Second form: do we want terrorism coverage for $100 extra? This covers acts
of terrorism that would otherwise be excluded under the policy, such as
"nuclear events."

Please take a quick look. I'll send the forms to her on Monday, then we can
get the general liability out of the way.

Pauline is also contacting the D&O underwriter.

-David Molnar