[Noisebridge-board] Insurance D&O form from The Novick Group

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 6 19:07:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Michelle Brown from the Novick Group contacted me about insurance. For
nonprofits our size, we are too small for their commission to be worth
it. So they actually charge a fee to help us obtain insurance - $250
down, and $250 when we get a quote. We have other agents to work with so
I am not sure we want to do that. (I will update the wiki page to
reflect all current contacts at
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/InsuranceQuestions  )

In the meantime, however, Michelle sent me a D&O form for their
application. I've put it up here temporarily for everyone to look at:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df899m3v_1dnrbfmhf

-David Molnar