[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: Wells Fargo has received your application.

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:01:07 UTC 2008

Will keep everyone posted.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <MyWellsfargo at wellsfargo.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Subject: Wells Fargo has received your application.
To: dmolnar at gmail.com

 Dear David Molnar,

Thank you for taking the first step toward providing your Small Business
with the support of Wells Fargo Small Business services! We have received
and are reviewing your application for the account listed below:

*Non-Profit Checking*

We will contact you via email within one business day (Monday thru Friday)
to confirm the status of your application. If approved, we will ask that you
send us certain business documentation. For additional information about the
required business documents, please view our Information
Checklist<http://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/products/accounts/detail/online_checklist>.

Once the required business documents have been received, we will contact you
by telephone within 2 business days to open your account.

For your protection and for our verification purposes, we will ask you to
provide the name of the issuing creditor for:

One Credit Card you currently hold (established for 24 months or more)

 -or-

A current fixed monthly loan (example: car payment, mortgage payment or
student loan)

If you have any questions, please contact us at *wfba at wellsfargo.com*.

Want to know 10 ways Wells Fargo can help your business? Click
here<http://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/10ways>to learn more.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you and your business.

Wells Fargo Bank

Please do not reply to this message directly, and don't send account numbers
or other personal information to the email addresses mentioned here. For
questions about your existing Wells Fargo accounts, sign
on<https://online.wellsfargo.com/>to online banking and select Contact
Us to send us an email.