[Noisebridge-board] wells fargo "certificate of authority"

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 9 07:06:57 UTC 2008

If Wells Fargo accepts our application, we will need to fill this out
and send it in later:
https://www.wellsfargo.com/pdf/biz/products/accounts/certificateofauthority.pdf

Key points:
	1) Needs signatures of executive (Jake) and secretary (me)
	2) Needs signatures of everyone who will sign cheques
	2) Needs SSN, date of birth, and drivers' license info for all signers
	3) Asks "Are you a senior foreign political figure or a family member
or associate of a senior foreign political figure?" ... ?

Again, we do not need all this now, but wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

-David Molnar