[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel]

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 27 05:53:37 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 06:31:15PM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:
> Thanks, David.
>
> Can others please email me the hours they think go with their
> position?  I'll compile and email to Carol.

I suppose I should probably have a title of some kind beyond "board
member", since I've spent a solid 30 hours or more per week at 83c
through October.  (Not all of it working on Noisebridge stuff of course,
but much of it.)  But man do I hate titles and the political games that
go with them.

The board member position per se I estimate at 8 hours/month
responsibilities, including membership meetings and general overhead.

-andy