[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Response from California A.G.]

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 4 01:47:11 UTC 2009

Mitch Altman wrote:

> We need to do some bureaucratic stuff.  David, can you take a look at that?

I'll take a look at this. I'll coordinate with Carol as needed.

> Also, David, do we need to file some other form very soon?  You told me about it at the weekly meeting a couple weeks ago -- I can't remember the due date, but I remember it was very soon.

I was mistaken about the date. I thought it was 5 April, it's actually
not due until May. This is for the following forms:

1) Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N with the IRS.
2) Form RRF-1 with the Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts

-David Molnar