[Noisebridge-board] Board position open

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 18 05:09:42 UTC 2009

Rachel McConnell wrote:
> I have Noah's resignation letter in hand.  David I should have given it
> to you last night but I was fried and didn't think to.  Let me know when
> you'll be there next and I'll meet you.

I'm about to leave for another interview on Tuesday morning. I will be
in SF for CodeCon this weekend so if you like we can catch up sometime
then. I'll know more about my schedule tomorrow afternoon.

> Let me know if you think I've left out anything important.  I'll try to
> get to the research this weekend and make the announcements next
> Tuesday, but it may get pushed off a week.

That process looks good to me. The only thing I noticed is that we
should find out if we need to set a "date of record" for membership,
i.e. state that only people who sign up by X date are going to
participate in the formal vote for the board member. our process will be
consensus of course, but we may need to set a date of record for the
vote that complies with the law.

Thanks for taking on this important job.

David Molnar